here that I had received some products from a start-up company called Martial Herbs. These were their Strength tablets and also their Recovery oil. I decided to test these products until the samples they had provided me had run out, so approximately 60 days. Unfortunately shortly after taking them I suffered a number of injuries. First a bicep injury, then whiplash caused by a car crash and then finally a burst vein in my leg (Superficial thrombosis). I’m not suggesting for one minute that these tablets were the cause of my injuries by the way, it’s just bad luck that I was not able to push myself hard both in the gym and on the tatami to see what affect Martial Herbs products would have had on my training.
For these reasons I’m not able to give a proper product review so I’ve had to restrict it to the information I received from Sam at Martial Herbs. I’ll leave it up to you to decide if you want to give them a try but what I can say is that they were very quick to answer my emails and to send me the agreed products so they get 10 out of 10 for customer service. Their website can be found here
Martial Herbs 'Recovery' is best used as a massage oil after taking muscular knocks at training and shouldn't stain (though like all oils, keep away from expensive shirts!). If you're carrying the injury in to the next day, feel free to rub a small amount into the affected area of your body, it will warm and relax the surrounding muscles after a brief period of application.
Natural Ingredients - Martial Herbs Strength
Martial Herbs Strength contains 100% natural and vegetarian ingredients based on the latest clinical research into the beneficial metabolic effects of adaptogens, antioxidants and other phytochemicals. Key ones include:
• Fulvic acid: aiding detoxification pathways and reducing inflammation for an analgesic (painkilling) effect, essential for when you’re getting those hard knocks during training and competitions
• Essential minerals: replenishing essential minerals is required for proper muscle contraction and relaxation. Mineral loss through sweating can cause cramping, slower reactions and recovery and an overall reduction in the health of cells and tissues.
• Adaptogens: actively support the immune system, fighting fatigue.
• Phosphorus, calcium and magnesium: all combining to help you combat the draining effects of tough workouts and frequent training.
Martial Herbs Strength - Expected Performance Enhancement
Our herbal supplements enhance the effects of a regular fitness regime, and help in achieving a lean, muscular body with improved resistance to injury as well as faster, more effective responses during training and competition.
Frustrated with the abundance of low quality, untested and weak sports powders, the creators of Martial Herbs took it upon themselves to design natural products that they, themselves, wanted to use. The result is a trio of powerful supplements containing only the purest, natural ingredients that are suitable for vegetarians and manufactured under the supervision of professional herbalists.
Key benefits of Martial Herbs:
● Enhances strength and stamina.
● Optimises recovery after workouts and competitions.
● Relieves pain and promotes healing of musculoskeletal injuries.
● Increases vitality, resilience and motivation.
● Helps shift stubborn fat for a sleeker body